Your privacy is important to us. Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. takes the privacy of your information seriously. This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from you, through our interactions with you on this website, and how we use that data.
This privacy statement applies to the main website www.highflow.in as well as in the highflow dot in the sub-domain (sometimes called “microsites”). Please note that these websites may include links to websites of third parties whose privacy practices differ from those of Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. If you provide personal data to any of those websites, then your data is governed by their privacy statements.
Includes information that you submit to Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. via the Website and information which is accessed by Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. under your visit to the Website.
A small file is placed on your computer by this Website when you either visit or use certain features of the Website. A cookie generally allows the website to “remember” your actions or preference for a certain period of time. Data Protection is any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including the GDPR and the Information Technology Act, 2000, as amended or substituted;
3.) User or you
The natural person who accesses the Website.
The website you currently use, www.highflow.in, and any sub-domains of this site, unless excluded by their own terms.
Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. collects data to operate this website. You provide some of this data directly, such as when you submit an entry (through the media query, investor query, product query, or such other manner specified on the website).
You can visit www.highflow.in without telling us who you are. You can make choices about our collection and use of your data. For example, you may want to access, edit or remove the personal information on the Website or microsite account. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline.
3. Data Collected
We may collect information or pieces of information that could allow you to be identified, including Contact information: We collect first and last names, organizations, email addresses, countries, contact numbers, and other similar contact data; and User profiles, professions, academic year, IP address and job designation.
4. How we Collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically pursuant to your visit to the Website.
5. Data shared by You
Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. may collect your Data in several ways from your use of this Website. For instance:
- When you contact us through the Website (through any form, e-mail address, hyperlink, or social media address posted therein);
- When you register with us to receive our products, services, and/or newsletters;
- When you complete surveys conducted by or for us;
- When you enter a competition or promotion;
- When you elect to receive any communications (including any newsletter, or promotional offers) from us;
- From the information gathered by your visit to our web pages;
- Information provided by you (such as for subscribing to our newsletters, and submitting of applications for contests and quizzes).
6. Data that is Collected Automatically
a.) We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation and includes your IP address and the way you use and interact with its content.
b.) Our web servers or affiliates who provide analytics and performance enhancement services collect IP addresses, operating system details, browsing details, device details, and language settings. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, and similar information. Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. uses this information to measure site usage, improve the content and ensure safety and security, as well enhance the performance of the Website.
c.) We may collect your Data automatically via Cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about Cookies, please see the section below, titled “Cookies”.
7. Our Use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time to provide information relating to Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. and to work on the experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- Improvement of our products or services;
- Transmission by email or any other form of communication of marketing materials to you;
- Contact for survey or feedback which may be done using email or mail;
- To enable us to reach out to you in relation to our programs/products or services offered;
- To process your requests (such as replying to your queries); and
- To execute other activities such as marketing campaigns, and promotional communications for which consent is taken appropriately.
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are unsatisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
We may use your Data to show you adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
We use data to protect the security and safety of our Website.
8. Who do we share Data with
We may share your personal Data with:
- Our employees, vendors, agents, and professional advisors working on our behalf for the purposes described in this policy statement; and
- Service providers assist in protecting and securing our systems and provide services to us which require the processing of personal data, such as hosting your information or processing your information for data profiling and user analysis.
We usually do not share other personal Data collected from the Website with other third parties. However, this may happen if:
- You request or authorize us to do so;
- We need to comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal processes; or
- We need to operate and maintain the security of this website, including preventing or stopping an attack on our computer systems or networks.
9. Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data and we store your Data on secure servers. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via e-mail, social media, or telephone.
10. Retention of Personal Data
Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. retains personal Data for as long as necessary to provide the access to use of the website, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types and purposes, actual retention periods can vary significantly. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for audit, le,gal, tax or regulatory purposes.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
When we process Data about you, we do so with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the website you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfill other legitimate interests of Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. as described in this privacy statement.
- Right to access – the right to request (I) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify,, update or delete such information.
If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data Including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
For information about managing your contact data, email subscriptions, and promotional communications, please submit a request to us at email@example.com
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
12. Security of Personal Data
Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. is committed to protecting the security of your Data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
13. Links to other websites
14. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date
And that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
16. Changes to this Privacy Statement
Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to change this privacy statement as it may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the privacy statement on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
17. QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at Highflow Industries Pvt. Ltd. C-4, Mumtaz Nagar, UPSIDA Industrial Area Site-II, (Faizabad) Ayodhya, UP 224001.